Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Family Shoot

My friend Jason is seriously one of the funniest people I've ever met. He makes me laugh so hard, I can't speak. I'm not sure if it's because I've found a friend who shares my 8 year old boy humor, or who is fellow Louisiana folk; but either way, he got put in my Friend Pocket at day one. 

This week I got to meet his better half, Sarah, who asked me if I could take their holiday family pictures, and then stay and eat spaghetti afterwards! Yes! Plus, I was excited to finally meet Sarah and his two kids because as you know, the apples don't fall far from the tree! 

So we met at a park by their house to do some outside shots, and then went back to the house where Jason had a specific request for a photo he called 'Silent Night.' Just scroll down all the way to the bottom, and you'll see his photographic vision of a perfect Christmas.


AAAAAND here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment